Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Tuesday we finally got Rylee in for her 2 year well check. The doctor called in a couple of prescriptions and feeling a bit lazy I decided to use the drive-up at the pharmacy. While we were waiting Rylee kept yelling, "I want some french fries. I want some french fries." I kept trying to explain that they didn't have any french fries, but Rylee didn't want to believe me. Meanwhile the pharmacist was laughing...this didn't make the situation any better. As the pharmacist gave us the bag and I began driving away. Rylee said, "Where's my french fries." After she realized there really weren't any french fries she began crying the whole way home, I want french fries. Boo Hoo. French fries. Sniff, Sniff. Needless to say we ended up eating fast food that night for dinner. And yes we all had french fries!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love toddlers! This is hilarious.

B and J said...

That is funny, I can't believe the things they learn!

Missy said...

Lindsey!!

This is Missy Buttars, and I just discovered your's and Ann's blog! I'm so excited right now, its been so fun to see your cute families! Your little girl is adorable, and your just the cutest mom ever! I love it!