Shaun, Lindsey, Rylee and Brynlee
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! How exciting!!Where did you guys move to? Hope you're all settled in!
Congrats on a new job, moving and especially the new addition!
Congratulations! I can't wait to be back in Utah so I can watch your little belly grow! I'm so happy for you. We'll be back soon and we'll need to get together!
Yea you're blogging again!!! Congrats on the new job, the move and the upcoming addition! I hope all is going well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! How exciting!!
Where did you guys move to? Hope you're all settled in!
Congrats on a new job, moving and especially the new addition!
Congratulations! I can't wait to be back in Utah so I can watch your little belly grow! I'm so happy for you. We'll be back soon and we'll need to get together!
Yea you're blogging again!!! Congrats on the new job, the move and the upcoming addition! I hope all is going well!
Post a Comment