Here's a couple of pics of Brynlee. I absolutely love this little outfit!
Now for an update for those who may be wondering. Bryn ended up spending a very long 9 days in the NICU. We now go in for weekly weight checks. She is suppose to gain 5 ounces each week. She did great the first week and gained exactly 5 ounces, but the following week she only gained 3. The doctor was a bit concerned about this low weight gain and wanted me to try to give her an extra ounce of formula at each feeding. This did the trick! She totally shocked the nurses and gained 13 ounces in 1 week!!! Tomorrow is hopefully our last weekly weight check we're interested to see how much or how little she gained this week.


1 comment:
I can't believe how much she has changed. She is so stinkin cute!!! I just wanna kiss those cheeks of hers! Boy you guys make super cute kids!
Post a Comment